Event: NatCon21 ($) (Virtual Conference)
Date/Time: 05/03/2021 - 05/05/2021 at 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Online: Register (note: fee applies)
by the National Council for Behavioral Health
(from event page) Join us for NatCon21 from May 3-5, the largest mental health and addiction recovery conference in the world and your path to practice improvement. What can you expect?
For starters, three days of high-quality content and industry-leading learning. We’re not just covering the topics that matter to you – we’re delivering the tools you need to tackle today’s challenges.
This is your opportunity to boost your knowledge base and supercharge your organization, while networking with 6,000+ peers from across the country. As an attendee, you will get to:
- Hear from world-class speakers, like Carla Harris and Johnny C. Taylor, Jr.
- Experience a robust curriculum led by 500+ speakers in health care and beyond.
- Take advantage of virtual learning opportunities for leadership growth.
- Enjoy a mix of TED-style Talks, Ignite Sessions, Workshops and iPoster Presentations.
- Access best-in-class products, technologies and services from 200+ exhibitors.
- Add more CE and CME credits to your learning portfolio.
Note: fee applies
*Please keep in mind that COVID-19 continues to impact events and business operations. We recommend checking event websites for updates.
iCal <– Click to download and save this appointment to your calendar