Title: Executive Assistant
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
FTE Status: 1.0 FTE
Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday
Location: 1000 Second Ave., Suite 1730, Seattle, WA 98104
Salary: $70,000 – $80,000
Join our team!
HealthierHere is seeking a seasoned professional to provide executive level support to the Executive Director and Executive Leadership Team. This role involves daily interaction with the organization at all levels as well as with external partners. The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-starter who has excellent interpersonal skills, a keen attention to detail, an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, a commitment to equity and social justice, and a solid background in providing executive-level support. The successful candidate must demonstrate the highest degree of discretion, confidentiality, and tact, both in working with highly sensitive information and in collaboration with leadership across the organization.
HealthierHere’s goal is to build a highly-skilled, diverse and motivated team of employees, working together to meet our community’s needs. The Executive Assistant will prioritize social justice and equity and be committed to creating forward progress in transforming the health of the population in King County.
Core Duties Include:
- Perform all duties with discretion, confidentiality, and tact.
- Act as a support to the Executive Director and help greet and direct visitors to the appropriate place, answer phone calls, and respond to email and voicemails from both internal and external partners.
- Manage heavy calendaring for the Executive Director along with other administrative tasks.
- Provide the Executive Director with background information and/or supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meetings, speaking engagements, conferences, and interviews.
- Assist with several regular and sensitive senior-level management meetings, to include preparing materials, coordinating logistics, and following up on action items and deadlines.
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels of the organization on a wide spectrum of HealthierHere’s plans and priorities.
- Provide on and off-site event planning and coordination.
- Provide project support as needed.
- Manage the records of HealthierHere as requested.
- Three years of increasingly responsible administrative support experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the work.
In addition, we are looking for a candidate who:
- Has a strong background of professional level support to a Director or other similar senior-level executive, the ability to maintain confidentiality, and good judgment in making independent decisions with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Has a demonstrated ability to work with all types of people, maintain a positive attitude, and be committed to equity and social justice.
- Is proactive and able to coordinate a high volume of diverse assignments. Can handle multiple competing priorities and maintain attention to detail.
- Has strong editing, writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Can be flexible and adapt as required, while working in a multi-faceted and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Possesses strong ability to navigate through potentially conflicting stakeholder perspectives.
- Is proficient and comfortable with the use of office productivity software in their daily work, specifically Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Has a genuine collaborative style in their approach to their work, with an understanding of the importance in building effective relationships with customers, team members, and other staff.
- Experience in the public sector, healthcare systems or community social services
- Associate’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration, or closely related field
How To Apply:
To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com
As an equal opportunity employer, HealthierHere is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. HealthierHere does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation. People of color, women, veterans, people with disabilities, and people of diverse sexual orientations are encouraged to apply.