Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
FTE Status: 1.0 FTE
Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday
Location: 1000 Second Ave., Suite 1730, Seattle, WA 98104
Salary: $100,000 – $135,000
The Senior Financial Analyst reports to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for participating in, supporting and informing strategy discussions around the earning and allocation of incentive dollars as well as value-based purchasing (VBP) approaches and methodologies. This position will work with a network of providers and community partners to understand the community project needs, as well as with the Governing Board, HealthierHere staff and committees as needed. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of health, including health equity, social determinants of health, and health care delivery and financing systems. This is a professional position involving daily project management.
The Senior Financial Analyst will prioritize social justice and equity and be committed to creating forward progress in transforming the health of the population in King County.
Core duties include:
- Support the creation of financial models that test and operationalize investment decisions
- Coordinate with the Financial Executor on distribution of payments to HealthierHere partners.
- Maintain financial models that forecast and track the cash flow for Delivery System Reform Incentive (DSRIP) payments
- Maintain a ledger of DSRIP funds earned by, and disbursed by HealthierHere
- Develop and maintain project DSRIP budgets in order to track implementation and variances from the budget
- Support the creation of communications to HealthierHere’s providers and stakeholders regarding funds flow and other Medication Transformation financial requirements
- Support/inform strategies to enable HealthierHere partners to transition to providers’ Value Based Purchasing (VBP) approaches in alignment with Medicaid Transformation Project (MTP) activities, including connecting partners to technical assistance resource
- Prepare and conduct presentations in support of HealthierHere’s financing, DSRIP implementation and VBP
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree with five years of experience in financial or accounting role in hospital, managed care, public agency, or related field
- Understanding of health care financing and budgeting processes
- Working knowledge of Medicaid, Medicaid financing, and/or 1115 Waivers
- Experience with provider contracting and value-based payment (VBP) arrangements
- Financial modeling experience
- Strong quantitative skills
- At least intermediate experience in developing Powerpoint (or similar) presentations
- Strong project management skills
- At least intermediate level in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a variety of settings and media with a wide range of audiences
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively with others in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Healthier Here is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. Healthier Here does not discriminate in employment based on age, race, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation. People of color, women, veterans, people with disabilities, and people of diverse sexual orientations are encouraged to apply.