HealthierHere is now recruiting for the role of Administrative Assistant! Please see the job description and application instructions below.
Reports to: Executive Assistant
Hiring pay range: $60,000 to $80,000
Benefits: 100% Paid by employer: medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD. 403(b) Retirement matched at 5%; increasing to 10% over time, 100% immediate vesting. PTO: 3 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks sick, 4 wellness days, 13 holidays; $750 annual wellness benefit, optional Flex plan and dependent coverage.
Work location: Currently we are fully remote with occasional in-person events. A hybrid approach is planned for mid—2024 with a location in King County, WA.
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
HOW TO APPLY: To apply, please send your resume to: Giuliana Franco, HR Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
HealthierHere is the backbone entity for a cross-sector collaborative working to address health disparities and improve health outcomes for people in King County by improving the current system of care. This work centers community and Tribal voice along with healthcare and social service providers in the co-creation and implementation of strategies designed to provide access to culturally appropriate care, supports and services that help people achieve the health outcomes that they desire for themselves. Principles of equity, anti-racism, decolonization, and authentic community engagement serve as the lens that shapes the way we do business.
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Executive Assistant and will provide administrative and business support for HealthierHere. The ideal candidate will have prior experience providing calendar management support, administrative related activities, managing travel arrangements, etc. This role requires successfully managing incoming requests and follow-up tasks with an incredibly high level of attention to detail and discretion. Ideal candidates will be tech-savvy, forward-thinking, organized, and comfortable with ambiguity while balancing competing priorities.
HealthierHere’ s goal is to build a highly skilled, diverse, and motivated team of employees who prioritize social justice and racial equity and are committed to creating forward progress in transforming the health of the population in King County, working together to meet our community’s needs.
Major Responsibilities include:
● Provide administrative and operational support such as: managing calendar appointments, scheduling meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements, etc. under the direction of the Executive Assistant.
● Act as a point of contact between HealthierHere executives and internal/external clients, maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
● Coordinate and oversee special projects, ensuring timely completion and attention to detail.
● Assist with event planning.
● Facilitate internal communication, providing clear and concise updates and reminders to team members.
● Effectively handle multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
● Anticipate the organization needs throughout the day and remain ahead of developing issues.
● Draft/modify presentations, meeting agendas & communications.
● Assist in scheduling all onsite meetings and events (In-person, Zoom or Teams).
● Local errands as needed.
● Updating various contact lists and office documents as needed.
● Combination of life experience and/or education demonstrating at least two (2) years’ experience and proficiency as an Administrative Assistant.
● Excellent problem-solving skills through teamwork and collaboration.
● Willingness to help wherever is needed with no task being too big or too small.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences.
● Strong organizational and time management skills.
● Intermediate or advanced knowledge and proficiency using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, SharePoint,PowerPoint, Zoom, TEAMS, and other relevant computer programs to develop materials, monitor and communicate progress.
● Ability to lift 30 lbs.
● Two to three years of experience in office administrative support in the public sector, non-profit or health services industries.
● Knowledge of, and previous experience with, diverse populations (language, culture, race, physical ability, sexual orientation, etc.)
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is the policy ofHealthierHere to provide equal employment opportunity to all its employees and applicants for employment, and to assure that there is no discrimination against any person on the basis of his or her race, color, sex, religion, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran status, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability in accordance with state and federal laws. HealthierHere is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, multicultural workplace. HealthierHere values diversity and strives to have a diverse workforce and is committed to equal employment opportunity. HealthierHere actively encourages members of diverse communities to apply.
Schedule and Worksite:
This position works full-time Monday –Friday during standard business hours. HealthierHere is currently performing all work remotely with a hybrid approach planned for mid-2024. There may be situations where the employee is required to report to an off-site HealthierHere work location. Employees will be provided with a HealthierHere-issued laptop and must maintain a workspace with an internet connection where they can reliably perform work and remain available and responsive during scheduled work hours.
Who We Are:
HealthierHere is a regional collaborative committed to transformative change in the health and well-being of King County residents. We bring together community members and leaders from diverse sectors to address persistent health disparities, improve population health, prevent disease and address the social determinants of health. We strive for the “quadruple aim”—providing better care, lower costs, and a better experience for patients and providers.
HealthierHere is one of nine Accountable Communities ofHealth in Washington State responsible for addressing health equity and supporting whole person integrated care. This is one part of a broader effort to achieve significant gains in health and well-being for our community.
As an organization, HealthierHere operates under a set of core values that include equity, community, partnership, innovation, and results. These values guide our work. HealthierHere leads with equity. We work to intentionally eliminate disparities and address the current power dynamic and structural racism in our health care system that perpetuates inequities. We believe that every community member in King County should receive the type of care that they deserve - with respect and without stigma - to address their unique and individual needs.
As our name suggests, we are committed to health equity and believe that here, in King County, everyone’s health matters.
More information about HealthierHere can be found at: https://www.healthierhere.org.