HealthierHere is excited to announce we are now recruiting for the role of Community Network Manager, Community Information Exchange. Please see below for more information about the role and how to apply.
OPENING: October 6, 2023
CLOSING: October 30, 2023
JOB TITLE: Community Network Manager, Community Information Exchange
REPORTS TO: Director, Community Information Exchange and Care Coordination
SALARY RANGE: $95,000-115,000 (Full-time/Annual)
BENEFITS: 100% Paid by employer: medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD.
403(b) Retirement matched at 5%; increasing to 10% over time, 100% immediate vesting.
PTO: 3 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks sick, 4 wellness days, 13 holidays
$750 annual wellness benefit, and optional Flex plan and dependent coverage.
WORK LOCATION: Currently we are fully remote. A hybrid approach is planned for mid-2024 with a location in King County, WA
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Connect2 Community Network is working to reduce the challenges of fragmentation, lapses in communication, and lack of interoperable technologies experienced by care coordination partners and connect community members with the support they need to thrive and be healthy. This network aims to strengthen the coordination of care by connecting people, service organizations, and healthcare, community, and Tribal partners more quickly and effectively – resulting in a healthier, more equitable community for all. Over the past three years, HealthierHere has convened more than 170 cross-sector partners to design and build the Connect2 Community Network. To achieve this aim, it will:
• Be a unified network of community and clinical partners that shares information and coordinates care for individuals and families in our region;
• Be guided by and representative of the community;
• Enable interoperability across technology platforms; and
• Be a resource available for all community members
The Community Network Manager, Community Information Exchange (CIE), reports directly to the Director of CIE and Care Coordination. This position is responsible for supporting the experience of community and clinical partners in the CIE network through monitoring network performance, providing new and ongoing partner support, one-on-one coaching, creation of peer learning opportunities, leading performance improvement and innovation initiatives and co-creating solutions to improve access to community resources and care coordination in our region. This role assists partners to engage more deeply through participation in community care coordination technology systems in order to share client information, manage referrals and share client outcomes. HealthierHere’s goal is to build a highly skilled, diverse, and motivated team of employees, working together to meet our community’s needs. The Community Network Manager will center community, lead with equity, prioritize social justice and be committed to creating forward progress in transforming the health of King County, with an emphasis on those experiencing the greatest disparities.
Lead peer-to-peer learning of network partners, partner support, and onboarding process
•Work with the Partner Support and Operations Manager to develop of tools, onboardingprocesses and identify priority resources to support agency participation in CIEintegration
•Provide ongoing individual and small group coaching to agencies as they participate inCIE integration including recommending areas of improvement to optimize platform use
•Lead the coordination and facilitation of existing and emerging CIE workgroups (i.e.,Network Partner Meeting, Resource Directory Workgroup, etc.) and committees: supportadditional workgroups led by CIE teammates
•Ensure seamless transitions of supporting participating agencies from engagementstaff and other team members
•Co-design and lead learning and improvement activities with engaged partners
•Provide feedback to technology platforms on training, onboarding and technologyfeatures, advocate for updates and changes based on partner feedback
•Engage with partners and lead remediation efforts for any identified issues
•Support change management process for participating agencies
•Review partner performance data to identify opportunities for peer-to-peer learning,continuous improvement and other types of partner support
Lead the development and implementation of new opportunities to increase participation, engagement, and impact of the network
•Identify and scope opportunities for community and clinical CIE improvements withinput from network partners and HealthierHere staff members
•Develop request for proposals (RFPs) and/or pilots for potential innovation activities andother key scoping and communication documents
•Provide support in the development and implementation of use cases based on partners’identified needs to optimize value
• Collaborate with CIE and Care Coordination team members to ensure alignment and integration with care coordination and shared care planning workstreams
• Review applications and/or proposal submissions and participate on the selection committee to identify partners who are well positioned to collaborate and improve care coordination for specific needs and/or populations
• Identify partner needs and experiences to help inform use cases and functionality
• Support implementation of innovations, as appropriate. This may include participating in innovation partner meetings and other engagement to understand progress and evaluate impact
Lead network evaluation and continuous improvement with the goal of building a strong, accessible, and robust CIE in King County.
• Monitor network partner satisfaction, utilization, and growth through both qualitative and quantitative methods to ensure a strong and robust CIE
• Review network data to assess service gaps and identify organizations that could fill those gaps; work closely with HealthierHere staff to determine appropriate outreach strategies.
• Identify new functionality and services that could deliver value to CIE partners, users, and community members.
• Support the roll-out of new functionality and services by advising on design and implementation, as needed
• Lead the assessment of new products and services to ensure effective use and implementation by network members
• In collaboration with the Data Strategy team, guide the development and implementation of evaluation activities, interpretation of network and partner performance data and design of relevant measures for ongoing evaluation
• Participate in ongoing data governance and evaluation activities that center equity and Tribal Data Sovereignty
Align with HealthierHere internal goals, values and initiatives
• Model and promote a positive, supportive culture through effective communication, leadership, guidance and support.
• Ensure that HealthierHere is using a health equity lens throughout its planning, design, implementation and evaluation of programs and initiatives.
• Support the development of systems and processes to produce timely and accurate portfolio specific performance reports. Provide related analysis to meet statewide reporting requirements.
• Coordinate with other transformation work, making sure implementation of the CIE is in alignment with other HealthierHere activities and leverages those initiatives to advance collective goals
• Assist in identifying and coordinating the collection of successful client stories for HealthierHere communications.
• Build effective working relationships with peers, leadership, and partners.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Combination of life experience and/or education demonstrating at least 5 years of experience working with community and/or clinical partners on health-related programs that focus on the integration of services, and cross-agency collaboration
• Two years of experience in quality or process improvement, including facilitating external teams on workflow creation, adoption, and coaching for successful change management.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and community relations skills including, but not limited to, facilitation skills, managing challenging conversations; and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for a variety of audiences.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills.
• Commitment to working collaboratively, willingness to be nimble and work through spaces of ambiguity
• Experience leading projects to completion with limited supervision
• Experience designing and implementing peer and other learning programs and/or implementing new initiatives and system transformations
• Experience providing social or clinical services and/or navigation services in King County
• Experience in developing robust program evaluation plans and using data to drive process, outcome, and quality improvement
• Demonstrated problem solver; ability to identify partner “pain points” and collaboratively develop solutions to address them; “customer success” experience
Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
As an equal opportunity employer, HealthierHere is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. HealthierHere does not discriminate in employment based on person’s race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and related conditions, gender identity, and sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older) disability or genetic information. People of color, women, veterans, people with disabilities, and people of diverse sexual orientations are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: Giuliana Franco, HR Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com with “Community Network Manager, Community Information Exchange” in the subject line.
Schedule and Worksite
This position works full-time Monday – Friday during standard business hours. HealthierHere is currently performing all work remotely through with a hybrid approach planned for mid-2024. There may be situations where the employee is required to report to an off-site HealthierHere work location. Employees will be provided with a HealthierHere-issued laptop and must maintain a workspace with an internet connection where they can reliably perform work and remain available and responsive during scheduled work hours.
Who We Are
HealthierHere is a regional collaborative committed to transformative change in the health and well-being of King County residents. We bring together community members and leaders from diverse sectors to address persistent health disparities, improve population health, prevent disease and address the social determinants of health. We strive for the “quadruple aim”—providing better care, lower costs, and a better experience for patients and providers.
HealthierHere is one of nine Accountable Communities of Health in Washington State responsible for addressing health equity and supporting whole person integrated care. This is one part of a much broader effort to achieve significant gains in health and well-being for our community.
As an organization, HealthierHere operates under a set of core values that include equity, community, partnership, innovation, and results. These values guide our work with each other and with our community partners. HealthierHere leads with equity. We work to intentionally eliminate disparities and address the current power dynamic and structural racism in our health care system that perpetuates inequities. We believe that every community member in King County should receive the type of care that they deserve - with respect and without stigma - to address their unique and individual needs.
As our name suggests, we are committed to health equity and believe that here, in King County, everyone’s health matters.
More information about HealthierHere can be found at: https://www.healthierhere.org